5/21/2011

Advantage Hardside luggage and my long journey

I recently traveled to work in a journey of 14 days from Houston, TX to New York with stops in Dallas and Chicago. I travel over 40,000 miles a year on business and, until recently, never had a series of Hardside Luggage. I received a piece of three sets for my birthday. In the past, my soft side when he became overwhelmed in time, the fabric is frayed and unsightly rough handling of baggage handling, and the zipper broke on several occasions.


Luggage Set

Hardside luggage with my longshipments of travel, I do not have these problems. The first leg of my trip went smoothly enough that I did not have to change planes in Dallas. The stop in Chicago was a complete disaster. I had to change planes and the flight attendant announced that all baggage for change. It would take an hour, once landed in New York if we were unlucky passengers whose luggage is not.

Finally, New York, I was at the baggage carousel until all the bags are gone.The 25 or so unfortunate that passengers have not found their luggage on the carousel have been blocked until the flight has had to put the luggage. When he finally arrived, I was shocked. The porters were literally thrown on the luggage carousel. Some of these cases were crushed sweet and pitiful looking. Like my pieces flew in the air, landed with a bang. I was livid, but they were in perfect condition and all media were intact. Cheap soft face casewould never have passed. Hardside luggage with the quality and my long journey, it is safe to say, I can never turn back from the soft side.



Advantage Hardside luggage and my long journey
No URL

No comments:

Post a Comment