8/22/2011

You can not set goals without these two

Learn how to create a realistic plan and strategy and then execute your plan (with goals) is the most important aspect of building a profitable business.


Luggage Set

Instead of talking about how to set goals, I will share with you two key elements required to set and achieve your goals:

Element: Vision

Let me ask you this: When you get to where you go, where will you be?

For those of you who know me well, you've seen this question several times - myquestion is "What did you say?"

If you do not know where to go, you lose. To determine the objectives you need to know where to go. Just like driving a car, unless you know the destination and does not have the instructions, you lose, you lose time and money. So take the time to determine your vision.

From a business perspective, it is necessary to go beyond six months, depending on how long you want this activity. We must think in 5 years, 10years from now and then back track with your goals. For example, if you want to build a business in 5 years, I want to sell 3 million, there are specific things that I do the first year, and in two years. But if I do not know where I'm going and where I want to be then how do I know what I do now?

Take time to reflect, and document your vision. If you do it every year, but to do so.

Second element: Execution

One of the most crucialbusiness is to understand the importance of execution. And learn to run.

For example, I can put a large company in search of goals, but if I create a plan of strategic objectives that can not run, I can never achieve the results you seek.

Quick little side note: many of my clients give me the excuse to delay or no time or any other excuse you can think outside of the business planning - the intangible to build a profitable business. Guess what '-most, procrastination excuses are especially choice. You choose what you and he will not.

So back to race: What most business owners do not realize is that many of execution does nothing to do with something physical. And 'mind. In most cases, it is our emotional baggage that prevents us from acting.

So now is the time to be realistic and true to you and not to do. Once you come to accept delivery and to be realistic, thebecome clear objectives and implementation of actions and monitoring easier.

Then focus on training to do well against some 'planning.

Remember, setting goals that focus on your vision and the ability to realize this vision. If you do not have the skills to achieve the vision, then you should rethink your vision or a contract on the abilities that you are weak in

Do not install to fail, resulting in a realistic andPlan your attacks with the strategic objectives.

Efficiency and ©, Inc. Sherese Duncan



You can not set goals without these two
No URL

No comments:

Post a Comment